Centre Activities


A centre activity use can encompass quite a wide range of activities including a shop, office, restaurant, church, venue, bar…etc. Depending on the zoning of your property it may trigger a development approval. Most commonly, any type of centre activity involving building work will trigger a Material Change Of Use approval.